TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms & conditions are for Canadian students who are applying to attend Blyth Academy Florence for a term, semester (two terms), or full year, and stay in residence.
If you are not a Canadian resident, or are Canadian and do not plan to stay in residence, please click here, or contact our admissions team for more information about the terms & conditions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Registration fee of $495 is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
- All cancellation protection & medical insurance fees are non-refundable under any circumstance.
- Cancellation protection and/or medical travel insurance must be purchased or declined at the time of registration.
- Medical travel insurance is only available to Canadian residents who have valid provincial health coverage
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered. Other exclusions apply. Refer to policy for details.
- Tuition fees may be eligible for a partial refund according to the following timelines:
- greater than 180 days (6 months) prior to departure of the 1st term attended: tuition fees paid are 100% refundable (excluding all of the above items)
- greater than 120 days (4 months) prior to departure of the 1st term attended: tuition fees paid are 50% refundable (excluding all of the above items)
- 120 days (4 months) – 90 days (3 months) prior to departure or to the 1st term attended: tuition fees paid are 25% refundable (excluding all of the above items)
- within 90 days (3 months) prior to departure of the 1st term attended: tuition fees paid are 100% non-refundable unless a valid cancellation claim has been submitted and approved
- An NSF fee of $50 will be applied to all cheques processed with insufficient funds.
- Late payments will be assessed a $50 surcharge for failure to pay by the date(s) specified on all invoices.
- Tuition fees do not include the following: departure taxes, cancellation protection, medical insurance, registration fee, local transport, lunches, textbooks and school supplies, materials fee, optional excursions, and special events.
- Boarding fees include two (2) meals per day (breakfast & dinner)
- Blyth Academy Florence will be closed during the winter break (Dec – Jan) and students will not have the option to remain in residence.
- Although the diplomas granted by Blyth Academy Florence are recognized internationally and allow access to universities worldwide, they do not have legal value in italy