The following fees & payment schedules are for students who are applying to attend Blyth Academy Florence for a semester or a full year and stay in residence. These costs are listed in Euros (EUR).
What is included in your program?
- Accommodation in a 2 person room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Planned outings and activities
- And more!
What is not included in your program?
- Travel to and from Florence
- Travel medical insurance / cancellation protection
- local transportation
- Textbooks, school supplies, and materials fee
- Travel visas, where applicable
- Lunch and additional food/beverages
- Optional excursions and special events
- Dec 20 – Jan 4 Residence is closed
FULL YEAR OPTION
Start Date: September 5, 2019
|Date||Type of Payment||Total|
|Upon Registration||Deposit + Admission Fee||€2,000||€1,000**|
|Upon Registration||Annual Enrolment Fee||€1,000|
|July 5, 2019||Installment||€10,556|
|September 13, 2019||Installment||€10,557|
|November 15, 2019||Installment||€10,557|
**Admission fee of €1,000.00 is charged on a one-time basis (not per year or semester).