Blyth Academy strongly believes in the value of educational travel and the impact it has on students’ academic and professional futures. We believe in making our programs accessible to all students, and therefore provide financial aid opportunities for students attending Blyth Academy Florence.
The Blyth Academy Florence Financial Aid Award is a flexible monetary award that can be applied to payment for one, two, three, or all four terms of the Blyth Academy Florence program. It aims to celebrate and reward student academic achievement and a demonstrated commitment to school life.
Financial Aid Application Criteria
To apply to the program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a student between the ages of 15-19.
- Must hold valid passport for the duration of studies in Florence.
- Must be in good academic standing at time of application and at time of departure.
Financial Aid Application should include:
- Blyth Academy Florence Application Form.
- Financial Aid Application Form (please click the link to download the form).
- Short Essay– Please provide a 500 word essay explaining why you would like to study abroad and how you believe you will contribute to your chosen program.
- Program deposit plus registration fee. Note: If your scholarship application is declined or the financial aid amount is insufficient to allow you to travel with Blyth Academy, you can request, and will receive, a full refund, including the deposit and registration fee.
- Most recent report card.
- One reference letter– a letter from either a teacher or a leader in your community.
- Letter of financial need– a personal letter from a parent/guardian outlining your financial need. The parent letter of financial need must be signed by the parent.
- T4– Most recent statements of remuneration for both parents (or legal guardians).
Mail, Email or fax complete application to:
- Blyth Academy Florence Financial Aid Committee
- 160 Avenue Rd.
- Toronto, Ontario
- M5R 2H8
- Fax: (416) 960-9506
- Email: email@example.com
Financial Aid Application Deadlines
Applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis on the following application dates:
- Applications received by June 1st for Term 1 and Full Year enrolment
- Applications received by September 1st for Term 2 enrolment
- Applications received by December 1st for Term 3 enrolment
- Applications received by March 1st for Term 4 enrolment
Financial Aid awards will be granted on a rolling basis, as applications are received. Financial Aid will be awarded until all funds are allocated or the deadline passes, whichever comes first.
Financial Aid Assessment Process:
Once the application is received by Blyth Academy, you will receive a confirmation email. The application will then be assessed based on need and completeness of the application.