Blyth Academy Florence Financial Aid Program
Blyth Academy strongly believes in the value of educational travel and the impact it has on students’ academic and professional futures. We believe in making our programs accessible to all students, and therefore provide financial aid opportunities for attending Blyth Academy Florence.
The Blyth Academy Florence Financial Aid Award is a flexible monetary award that can be applied to payment for one, two, three, or all four terms of the Blyth Academy Florence program. It aims to celebrate and reward student academic achievement and a demonstrated commitment to school life.
Financial Aid Application Criteria:
To apply to the program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a student between the ages of 15-19
- Must hold valid passport for the duration of the program selected
- Must be in good academic standing at time of application and at time of departure
Financial Aid Application should include:
- Blyth Academy Florence Application Form
- Financial Aid Application Form (please click the link to download the form)
- Short Essay: please provide a 500 word essay explaining why you would like to study abroad with Blyth Academy Florence and how or what you believe you will contribute to the program.
- High school transcript and most recent report card – transcripts can be obtained from your guidance office.
- One reference letter – a letter from a teacher, guidance counsellor or a leader in your community.
Mail or fax complete application to:
Blyth Academy Florence Financial Aid Committee
160 Avenue Rd
Fax: (416) 960-9506
Financial Aid Application Deadlines:
Applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis on the following application dates:
- Applications received by June 1st for Term 1 and Full Year enrolment
- Applications received by September 1st for Term 2 enrolment
- Applications received by December 1st for Term 3 enrolment
- Applications received by March 1st for Term 2 enrolment
Financial Aid Assessment Process:
Once the application is received by Blyth Academy, you will receive a confirmation email. The application will then be assessed based on need and completeness of the application. Best of luck to all our applicants!