Careers at Blyth Academy Florence
Job Description: Campus Administrator
Reports to: Head of School
Primary Role: The Campus Administrator is responsible for the campus reception (phone & in person) and administrative paperwork on a campus level pertaining to enrolments, private courses, student life, etc. This position is also responsible for ensuring a professional, physical campus operation as well as the management of academic facilities, office supplies and equipment.
This is a full time position that requires availability between the hours of 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
- Calls late & absent students. Updates student information system accordingly. Keeps Head of School advised.
- Answers phones and in person inquiries, checks voice mail and returns calls.
- Oversees campus security, grounds, cleaning and similar operations.
- Supports teachers as required – copying, equipment.
- Prepares curriculum and promotional packages.
- Organizes logistics of volunteer days and field trips, permission slips, arranging transport.
- Distributes user names and passwords for internet, student information systems.
- Organizes (space allocation, teachers) and records information pertaining to private studies.
- Collects forms and supplementary documentation from students.
- Manages office supplies.
- Manages library of computer equipment.
- Assists in organizing and managing special events.
- Performs general campus administration, site management and liaison with Head Office.
- Assists Head of School with preparing report cards and transcripts for full, part-time and private studies.
- Responsible for managing all Ontario and Cambridge curriculum and transcript related paperwork and filing requirements.
- Ensures filing systems for course work is updated.
- Coordinates special academic programming eg. Math Tutoring with respect to classroom allocation, teachers and teacher payments.
- Coordinates cafeteria lunch services for students and staff.
- Performs light accounting duties.
- Performs other duties as required to assist in the smooth running of the campus.
Qualifications and Qualities:
- Must be fluent in English and Italian.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Italy.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Highly organized and efficient with excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and desire to get the job done.
- Experience working in an international educational environment an asset.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter in English to Sarah.Mastroianni@blytheducation.com. We thank all who apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.